Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What Is YOUR Purpose??

I know I have been writing about different beauty finds but I was praying and through prayer I was  inspired to write about what your TRUE PURPOSE in life is. I wanted this to be reflected onto the work that I do which is very close to my  heart. I find that being in the beauty business is very rewarding but can also be very competitive! A little competition can be great and very thriving for a business as long as the key players are striving to be their best at what they do and are not  hurting others in the process. What I mean by that is, that your "INTENTIONS" are in a good positive place and not from jealousy or "EGO!" If there is something that you admire from another person I think its great to ask questions about that persons journey which can be very helpful in the learning process! The key is not to envy or want to be that other person but to look within YOURSELF and find that unique special thing about you that can truly shine. Life is too short to be unhappy, and trust me in your lifetime and mine everyone has experienced a down or sad time. How can you learn from those experiences and turn your life or perception around. How can you relate this to your business?? Tap into your strengths and push those forward. That alone will get you on the right path and doors will start to open for you. It is also very VITAL to stay away from negative energy! Not everyone has your best interest, so be smart about who you listen to or reveal any information to. Not saying that you shouldn't be friendly but stay focused on what you are at work to do. If you have been in a business where you have a clientele, how do you rejuvenate that business? You can network at functions within your industry or any industry for that matter. If you have long existing clients let them know you appreciate them by maybe adding a quick little add on that does not take a  lot of time or do it at gratis to show them you VALUE them. Implement a discount referral system. That is another way of making your regular clients feel valued and appreciated. The main thing that I have found is to truly be passionate about what you do...if you aren't, maybe its time to see if you are in the right career choice. Life is too short here on Earth! Wouldn't you rather be spending your time inspiring people through your work because you love it so much! I have put in my dues and continue to put in my dues as I know my dream continues to come to fruition and is taking me to a higher level. So ask yourself truly "What Is Your Purpose?" and from that answer you will begin to be on your path. Thank you for reading and many blessings!! XOXO Beauty Brow Maven(Maria Thompson) @Damone Roberts Beverly Hills


                                                                     
                                                                     

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment