Monday, February 20, 2012

Sometimes Its Just All About The Hair!

Sometimes a girl wants a change with her hair but doesn't want to have to chop it off to change the look. I have longer hair and I wanted to stay on top of trying to achieve different looks with my length without having to have a massive haircut. Hair can make or break a look... and lets face it, its just as good as any great accessory out there!! My blog today is about how to step out of your hair rut and create fun looks for Spring. Before I continue lets talk about the basics, the first important step to the health of your hair is you must always stay on top of a good trim. I recommend every six weeks. This will get rid of those split ends and overall give a healthier shape and look to you hair. Shampooing and having a great conditioner for your hair type is a must! Any time you are using heated tools to your hair make sure you put on a thermal heat protector. This is important as it will create an invisible protective shield prior to styling. If you can handle not washing your hair everyday I would highly suggest it. When we wash so much we are stripping our natural oils from our hair, these natural oils are our built in conditioners.( For those that dont have to wash a lot good thing "GYM HAIR" is in...picture below.) I always do a day in between and on my off day I will wear my hair up or use dry shampoo. I will list several go to products that I have used and love at the end of my blog. If you can go even longer in between that's great! I have pulled pics from the Spring/Summer fashion runways 2012 that any hair enthusiast can be willing to try. The looks range from the "Top Knot," "Gym Hair," "Wrap It Up," "Center Part," "Side Part," and "The Retro." There are many celebrities that are doing the "HeadBand Braid" as well as the pony tail look, it can be sleek or high and wavy. The options are endless!! The key is finding what best suits you. Remember always have fun in whatever you do with your looks its all about self expression!! Happy hair DO-ing!!!!  XOXOXO  Beauty Brow Maven @ Damone Roberts Beverly Hills

HAIR PRODUCT FINDS THAT I LOVE!! <3

Tigi Bed Head Shampoos & Conditioners-Find the one best for your hair type I really love Urban Ant-dotes Recovery, great for damaged or color treated hair and adds a moisture boost.


Joico K pak restorative oil-It gives incredible shine, smooths away frizz and flyaways without weighing the hair down. Great on all hair even the finest hair.


TRESemmeTres Two Extra Hold Hairspray-A natural hold that lasts all day. (Fashion Week Find)


TRESemme Freshstart Dry Shampoo- Great for your in between shampoo days. Gives you that fresh boost without the wash. I love this product and discovered it in my VIP bags at fashion week last year. :)


Hair Pics below......



.



                                                                                                                          
"Middle Part"
"Side Knot"
"Side Part"
"Top Knot"
"Gym Hair"
                                                                   

"Gym Hair Updo"



"Headband Braid" 



"Wrapt it Up"


                                                                                                             
"Half Updo"





                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment